Monday, January 18, 2010

Is being "not enough time" a valid excuse???

There are so many things to be done in a day, does that mean a well planned plan is all it needs to "do all the job"?

This is one of the questions that I always ask myself... somehow the "little me" within me will tell me that, "yeah, great... although you have a nice plan.. do you have the time to commit to it?"

It astounded me when in fact, I do not have time...

However, ss that an excuse I give myself? is that a valid reason?

Well, i try not to accept this so called "mere fact"... come to think about it.. is more like that I need more "ummph", more energy, more drive to keep me moving....

And being a person of positive thinking, I think I can... and I truly believe so...
God bless me and each and everyone of you who reads this......

No comments:

Post a Comment